Top 10 Reasons to Crescendo!
Event extravaganza of the season supporting Sinfonia Gulf Coast is February 25 & 27
- Cre·scen·do (/krəˈSHenˌdō/) Even the name is full of fun! It’s such an exciting word — it’s a noun, adverb, adjective and verb.
We love a themed party! Whether you want to go full-on showgirl with a feather headdress or channel New Orleans Mardi Gras — any colorful variation on the festive theme of Carnivale will do.
- The spirited artwork by Jason Lindblad of J. Leon Gallery + Studio tells us Crescendo! is going to be a bold, hold-on-to-your hats-ladies-and-gents, affair to remember.
- Sinfonia Gulf Coast is presenting this event … which means … live entertainment! Last year, we were treated to a beautiful, burlesque showstopper. We cannot wait to see what surprises Sinfonia has in store for us this year!
- The venue. The event will be held at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa, so it is sure to be a swank soiree. You had us at “ballroom.”
- We’re starved! With the excitement of this extravaganza, we’ve already worked up quite an appetite. We love a proper Sunday luncheon served at linen-clothed tables set with candles and creative decor. Delish!
- Party prizes! The raffle, the silent auction of art, wine, jewels, excursions and more, plus the live auction of curated A-list travel getaways, you couldn’t possibly plan yourself. Win-win!
Ezinma [Eh-zeen-mah], is a violinist, film composer, educator and global influencer who has worked with renowned artists including Beyoncé, Stevie Wonder, Yo Yo Ma to name a few. As a composer, she has scored national advertisements, documentaries, short films, and was even part of the Black Panther Not only is she making a special guest appearance, but she is taking time to work with the Sinfonia Youth Orchestra. Music to our ears for sure!
- Treble Makers! As a member of the Treble Makers, you are considered a VIP at Crescendo. Your $550 contribution will enable Sinfonia to continue to perform music with 3,500 elementary students throughout Okaloosa and Walton Counties, thanks to Link Up — Sinfonia’s collaborative partnership with Carnegie Hall’s Weill Institute of Music.
- Local kids! Proceeds from Crescendo benefit Sinfonia and its music education programs, which include musicians/guest artists in schools, free orchestra concerts, bus transportation for students, Sinfonia Youth Orchestra program, Arts in Medicine initiative with Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast and Link Up.
Crescendo Vintner Dinners are Friday, Feb. 25 at stunning homes and venues. Crescendo! Main Event is Sunday, Feb. 27 at Hilton Sandestin Beach. Purchase tickets online at SinfoniaGulfCoast.org.